High quality technical education abroad has been my aim for a long time, which is why I left my home country after graduation, according to rankings, at best tech high school in Slovakia.
Followed by application for the Ivy League universities. University of Cambridge, according to rankings 4th best university in the world, invited me for interviews where I exceeded their expectations in Computer Science but didn't persuaded them with my math skills.
I get the offer from University College London, according to rankings 7th best university in the world, invited me for competitive Information Management for Business programme. I always believed in importance of intersection between humanities and computing as a science what led me to gaining deeper software understanding as an undergraduate.
Continuing with studying business would allow me to contribute to a better world in the future, either as an developer, IT manager, or an entrepreneur.
Czech Technical University, Czech RepublicRanked as #1 tech university in Czech Republic
- Project Management
- Business Analytics
- Information Management
- Information Systems
- Web applications
- Database systems
- Programming in JAVA
Sungkyunkwan University, South KoreaRanked as #3 best university in South Korea
- Contemporary Entrepreneurship
- Enterprise architectures
- Computer Networks
- Principles and Practice in Data Mining
- Data Structure and Algorithms
- Programming in C/C++
Information & Network Technologies
High School of Electrical Engineering, SlovakiaRanked as #1 high school in Slovakia
- Server Technologies
- Sofware Applications
- Operating Systems (Win & Linux)
- Hardware Architecture
- Network Technologies (Cisco CCNA)
- Programming in C and Java
- Database Applications
- 2016 — 2x 1st at AWS Amazon Hackathon
- 2014 — 1st at JuniorInternet (Mobile App category)
- 2014 — Special price at JuniorInternet
- 2013 — Intel Excellence in Computer Science
- 2013 — 2nd at ZENIT (Design & Programming web sites)
- 2013 — Special price at JuniorInternet
- 2011 — 1st at JuniorInternet (Design category)
JuniorInternet and ZENIT are two nationwide competitions in designing and programming web sites.