— Things that I love and am getting paid for
- Web Design
- Mobile App Design
- User Interface Design
- User Experience Design
- abillity to make my designs alive
- C++, Java, PHP, Python
- ability to write simple apps
- MySQL, NoSQL
- experience with design
- Writing PRDs
- Agile / SCRUM development
- Monitoring KPIs
Design intern at Shopify, Inc.Summer 2016 — Ottawa, Canada
Helped to build the future of e-commerce for over 300,000 merchants.
Product designer at IceWarp, Inc.Year 2016 — Prague, Czech Republic
Designing UI and taking care of UX for product having more than 50 million end-users.
Front-end Dev at AbaffyDesignYear 2013 — Bratislava, Slovakia
Wrote code for popular news portals in Slovakia with half of million daily visits.
Front-end Dev at Fleetlog, Pty LtdYear 2014 — Sydney, Australia (remote)
Designed and coded whole interface for GPS car tracking startup.
Co-Founder & CTO of eStavebnyDennikYear 2013 — Bratislava, Slovakia
Co-founded online streamlined booking system. Designed the whole interface and advised in technical questions. A year after, I sold my equity in the company.
Co-Founder & CTO of KiddishSummer 2015 — Los Angeles / Hawaii
While working with the founder of Creative Market in Hawaii, we came up with an idea of reselling curated products to parents. Due to new, stronger competitor, we unfortunately had to stop.
FreelancerFrom 2008 — Present
Till today done 100+ projects for clients all around the world.
I can help you with
- Sketching wireframes for a new project.
- Designing new websites or eye-catching landing pages.
- Creating a user interface for new apps.
- Designing trendy print visuals.
- Cooking up visuals for new mobile apps.
- Designing pixel-perfect Keynote presentations.
- All with focus on User Experience.
- Coding interactive prototypes.
- Slicing prepared design into nice and responsive HTML & CSS code.
- Preparing frontend for mobile apps using Ionic.
- Writing simple apps using PHP, Python, Java, C or C++.
- Creating database architecture for apps.
- Providing perfect connection between designers, coders & business.
- Writing product/project briefs.
- Doing User Experience research.
- Using data-driven decidions.
- Managing backlog.
- Keeping transparency in what is going on.
- Being an extended hand for CEO.